- What position does your character sleep in? ( i.e; stomach, side, back, etc. ) Describe why they do this — optional.
- Does your character have any noteworthy features? Freckles? Dimples? A scar somewhere unusual? etc.
- Does your character have an accent? What does it sound like?
- Do they have any verbal tics? Do they have trouble pronouncing certain words or getting their thoughts across clearly?
- What are their chief tension areas?
- If you were to pick one song — and only one song — to describe your character, what would it be and why?
- How does your character perceive themselves? Positive? Negative? Neutral?
- Are they a quick thinker or do they need time to sort through their thoughts?
- Does your character dream or are their nights filled with an empty blackness? Describe a dream they’ve had or a night they couldn’t sleep and what they did to preoccupy their time.
- If they had a choice, would they prefer a subway or a bus for public transportation?
- What do they think of creation? Do they believe in evolution or do they believe in God? What is their religion like?
- Describe 5 unusual characteristics your muse has.
- Have they ever been so overwhelmed they had to stop and take a break from something?
- Are they a team player or do they prefer to be solo?
- Can they multi-task or must they focus on one subject at a time?
- What are their best school subjects? What are their worst? List five of each.
- Is your character an introvert or an extrovert? How do they handle big crowds of people?
- Are they a leader, do they prefer to follow, or would they rather just stay on the sidelines altogether?
- If your character was suddenly challenged, would they rather run away or stay and fight?
- If your character was allowed to murder one person without any consequences, who would that person be and why?
- Your character has been granted 3 wishes; what would they wish for and why?
- Does your character trust people right off the bat or does it take them some time to warm up to someone?
- Do they prefer romance or affection? What is the quickest way to your character’s heart?
- Does your character have any enemies? If so, who and why?
- Do they have any weird bedroom habits? Any unusual kinks?
- How does your character prepare for bed? Do they sleep at all or can they stay awake for days on end without trouble?
- If your character had one thing to say to their parents before they died, what would it be?
- Are they afraid of death? Do they have any regrets?
- Does your character get restless when things are too quiet or do they favour solitude and silence? Why?
- Finally; if your character was forced to eat one thing for the rest of their life, what would they choose and why?
"Mn? Help?" He didn’t recall saying that, but right. Maybe he did. To be honest, he couldn’t remember quite of all what he mentioned in the night, so it was plausible. "Ah, right right. I do need your help! How open are you to the idea of gaining information or becoming part of something?"
its very hard to do romance things when my job is to make everyone uncomfortable so i dont really try to make it glamorous or touching that’s my bad, honestly. i can try to work on it in memes if you want me to, but to be honest i’m not sure how. feel free to tell me and what not b/c im clueless w/ that shit BUT THANK YOU!
WAHH!!!! I appreciate it hella, thank you!! I’m trying to get him more active and what not here but it’s a bit unstable because I get so lazy (looks down) but I PROMISE YOU WILL BE SEEING MORE OF HIM MY FRIEND!!!!
I figured a small ‘improvement meme’ would be a fine idea for RPers looking to brush up their skills and topple weaknesses, so here it is. Feel free to use the symbols or go for a more in depth response. Yes, you can send any of these to me too.☢: You need to work on character responses, they tend to be bland.✄: Your RP responses are really short/ could have more effort put in!Σ: You’re messing up your punctuation here and there.▼: Try to improve your spelling/Grammar☯: Try to open up to more RPers, you’re great, but you’re missing out on a lot of potentially amazing RPs!▲: Try to be more positive on yourself, there’s no reason to hate on yourself so much.☠: You need to be more respectful.✈: You need to improve your action sequences or reactions of characters.❤: You’re doing amazing, we can always improve but every RP I read of yours is a joy.✉: Message more RPers and get some more activity going please.Ⓐ: Fight scenes could use more work.❥: Romantic Scenes can be awkward, do your best to improve on this, and look out for common pitfalls!☁: You might want to take another look at your character/characters and work on them a bit more. Every great character has a flaw or two.✪: Joker *Whatever you feel needs to be addressed*